Write the structure(s) for the organic product(s) of the carbohydrate reaction below.
- Use the wedge/hash bond tools to indicate stereochemistry where it exists.
- If two diastereomers are formed, draw both.
- If no reaction occurs, draw the organic starting material.
- Draw carboxylic acids in neutral (unionized) form.
- Use “flat” representations of rings, not chairs, in your drawing. Do not draw your answer as a Haworth projection.
Looking for someone to write your essay in 2 hours? Assignment123 can help. Hire an expert writer to tackle your essay paper and get it done quickly and efficiently. You can also order a custom essay, buy essay online, or get essay help from our team of experienced writers.